How do I access my member profile to renew my membership?
The AISF have now rolled out our new member engagement software and this new system automatically emailed all members the 2021/2022 renewal notice. We understand this new system can be a daunting process, however we have tried to streamline this process for members to ensure we at the AISF can spend more time assisting members with matters affecting their businesses and less time on the administrative tasks.
To renew your membership with this new system, I have provided instructions below.
Username: Your email address
Password: Please click the "Forgot password" link and the system will automatically send you a new password.
Once in the system, you can review your company details and add a corporate logo (which will be displayed on our membership data base).
You will be given the choice to pay your renewal notice via Credit Card, directly on the system, or it will generate an invoice which you can pay via bank deposit.
What can I do in my member profile?
As the "bundle administrator" you can:
· add & remove any employees (this will give them access to receive our member emails and access your member rates for training & events).
· Update your company profile, which is on our member directory.
· Include your company logo on our member directory.
· Register employees for our training and events (this will give access to our member rates).
· We will be adding additional member exclusive services as we further develop our member website.
How to add a new employee to my member profile
What is the training cancellation policy?
Please refer to the attached document regarding the cancellation policy for our training events.